CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ultra Music Power (making pv) - Hey! Say! JUMP

Saturday, July 26, 2008

My brother has gone to Singapore!!

Well, actually yesterday my brother flied to Singapore by plane. He went there to continue his study in NTU. I'm sad but that's for his sake, so I'll give the support and pray for him. He won't go back to Indonesia for 1 year or more than that, because he wants to take summer class, and the other classes. I miss him very much and... you know, I lost my tutor here, no one will teach me directly, I only can chat with him, but it'll make him busier. Well, the fact is he got tuiton grant and so it's a loan from Singapore's Government and he must achieve great and best score, so no much time to help me. But, I'll do my best to do, learn, and study by myself and I'll ask my friends, teachers, my course's teacher. Alright, ganbatte ne onii-chan!!!

0 comments: