CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ultra Music Power (making pv) - Hey! Say! JUMP

Thursday, July 24, 2008

>.< The last night with my brother...

Hix...Hix...Hix... tomorrow my brother will go to Singapore, continue his study at university after have graduated from high school. He will study in NTU (Nanyang Technology University). And probably he'll not come home for 1 year or more. No one will teach me at home and become my friend to chit-chat about anime or manga T_T... And I can't take him to airport because I have school...
T_T I'll be very lonely from tomorrow on. I want to cry,, and looks like my tears are going to fall.
But anyway, he's going to there to achieve his dream and that his will. I will pray for his succeed and always support him!!! GANBATTE, onii-chan!!

0 comments: