CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ultra Music Power (making pv) - Hey! Say! JUMP

Friday, July 18, 2008

Bububu,, I have to prepare to have Music and Art as my lowest score subject!

Ya know, today in my class, we made a music group. And I was chosen to be a member in the group that I think it is the worst one 'coz there's my friend Andre by my music teacher, Ms. Dian. I'm not telling this to tell about bad things, this is true, absolutely right, correct, and this is the fact that he, I mean Andre, is really bad in music and art. I was in the same class with him last year and I observe that he blind of tone! And one more, there's no one in group can play music instrument really good. My group leader, Nicholas, actually can play guitar (that was what Ms. Dian said before but he denied that the last time he played guitar was last year and he couldn't play it now). Well,, actually I don't think so, be'coz if he practice to play guitar again, I do know that he will and he can, absolutely can play it again. And me?? Hahaha,, I can play piano and guitar...but actually only a li'l bit. I learn guitar by myself and only can play the chords. I had stopped having piano lesson since grade six, now I only play the song what I like and it depends on my mood, like fur elise, or abarasque. I can play some pop and religious music too but I only can play the right hand, I'm not good to play the left hand. >.<>
And now,, I must prepare for the worst thing that I might have, my music and art have the lowest score than the other subject! T_T
PRAY for my friend and me please!!!! And if you can pray for my friend, Andre, so he can have a good voice, manner, and skill at art... **

0 comments: