CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Ultra Music Power (making pv) - Hey! Say! JUMP

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Oopss,, never put this one... Let's say: My FIRST (BAND) IDOL

Hehehe,, I think write these things now are so late >.< I have my first idol, the first band that I really like and love. Who? Hey! Say! JUMP is my first band idol that I've ever had in my whole life ^^, all of the members are my idol too. Do you know why? These are the answer:
1. 本当にかっこい
2. 本当にかわいい
3. 本当にすごいい


私わ大好きわみんな!

And the first of the first from this band, the most かっこい and かわいい member is Yamachan (Yamada Ryosuke), and there are two persons in the second。。Chii (Chinen Yuuri), Yuto (Nakajima Yuuto), Daichan (Arioka Daiki), Keichan (Okamoto Keito), in the third place : Yabukun (Kota Yabu), Yuyakun (Takaki Yuya), Keikun (Inoo Kei), and Hikarukun (Hikaru Yaotome)。 

I like and really love them!! Especially when all of them do the dance,, ^^

0 comments: